Personal In Home Care Services In Sacramento, CA
Comfort Keeper caregivers are here to help your loved one age with independence and dignity.
Making sure your loved one is aging and living well will depend on several factors. Most critical are how they feel about their current living situation, how they see themselves living in the future, and what they want to accomplish as they continue to age. In home care professionals will be there for your loved one to help make sure they are living their best lives and going where they want to be going.
Of course, each one of us is an individual, but we all do need some basic things. These basics serve as a base for making the most of the rest of our lives and include things like proper nutrition and activity. Hygiene is an integral part of living well and it is difficult to be happy without taking care of these basic things first. If your loved one is having trouble keeping up with their personal care needs, out trained in home care professionals can help make sure they are staying clean and healthy in a supportive and dignified manner.
Comfort Keepers in Sacramento, CA provides area seniors with the following personal care services as part of our in home care programs:
- Personal Hygiene: Our caregivers can help your loved one shower, bathe, wash their hair, cut their toenails, dry and style their hair safely and in a compassionate and supportive manner.
- Mobility Assistance: In home care is there to help your loved one stay as active as possible considering challenges they face. Physical activity has a number of positive effects like lowering blood pressure, improving digestion and sleep, increasing energy and stamina, and strengthening the heart.
- Transferring and Positioning: Our caregivers are trained to make sure your loved one is being properly transferred and positioned from or into beds and chairs. This will help your loved one breathe properly and can encourage proper breathing, digestion, and elimination. It also eliminates pressure areas on the skin, and reduces weakening and stiffening of muscles.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care: Toileting and incontinence care is often a very uncomfortable aspect of in home care for seniors. Our experienced caregivers will help your loved one be more comfortable and help them maintain dignity throughout the process.
- Feeding: We can help your loved one eat and also prepare meals for them.
Please contact us with any questions or for more information! We are happy to assist you in any way we can.