Amazing Adult Home Care Options Are Available in Rio Linda, CA
Learn about in home assistance options for adults and seniors.
When you have a beloved elder in your life, nothing is harder than watching them go without the home care assistance that they need. You try to provide for them, but the complex care needs of seniors can be demanding, and require more time than most people have available. Fortunately, help is available. Comfort Keepers nationally recognized brand of adult home care services are available to the residents of Rio Linda and the surrounding areas of California. Now the senior in your life can get the assistance that they need from the comfort of their own home.
We understand the unique needs of seniors, which is why we have a home care coordinator go over a client’s personal care needs and expectations when they first join us. With this information, we tailor a care plan to their individual needs and ensure that they are getting the services that they want. Each care plan can be customized to the senior’s needs and expectations both now and as they change with time. Many people start with a few hours of aid a day and add more services as time passes and their needs grow.
Once your loved one has their care plan in place, we pair them with one of our compassionate home care providers. When seniors have a caregiver in place, they can expect a large improvement in their happiness and well-being. This is because a caregiver is in a unique place to provide your loved one with opportunities to get the mental, social and physical activity they need to stay happy and healthy. Additionally, a caregiver is equipped to assist in your loved one’s day to day life, making it easier to stay independent and active.
Some of the services a caregiver can provide include:
- Exercise and activity planning and assistance
- Planning and preparing delicious and healthy meals
- Provide friendly and compassionate companionship
- Assist with hygiene tasks including toileting, bathing, grooming, and dressing
- Maintain a healthy environment with light housekeeping, linen changing, and laundry service
- Compassionate and understanding support for incontinence, Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Actively enabling time with family and loved ones
- Providing mobility and positioning assistance
- Incidental transportation to appointments and activities
Utilizing the support and services of our local partners, such as the Rio Linda Community Center, we can provide great venues for our seniors that allow them to spend time with their peers and their community. For more information on what our services can do for your loved one, please call Comfort Keepers at (916) 226-1729.
Contact Us to Learn More!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.