Comfort Keepers Offers Transitioning & Long Term Care Services In Sacramento, CA, And The Surrounding Communities
Customized part-time and long term care plans make staying safe at home a reality
If your senior mom or dad has just been discharged from the hospital and is to continue recuperating at home, they might be in need of transitioning care services. The period immediately after the release from a hospital is when patients, especially older adults, are the most vulnerable. During that critical period, there is a high risk of serious health complications and readmission caused by the lack of an inadequate support system. Therefore, it is very important to develop a support plan your loved one can rely on before transitioning home. This can allow them to recover and regain independence faster.
Comfort Keepers offers long term care services in Sacramento, CA, during this crucial time of recovery, just after leaving the hospital. Our expert, loving caregivers received extensive training and are highly qualified to meet the specific needs of every client.
With the assistance and support from long term care professionals in Sacramento, CA, your senior mom or dad can smoothly transition from hospital to home, where they can enjoy top-quality senior care. Our aim is to build a safe and positive environment in the comfort of their home so that your senior mom or dad may recuperate as quickly as possible. Here’s what you can expect from our experienced caregivers:
- Developing a care plan, following the instructions provided by your loved one’s medical team
- Suggesting home modifications such as installing grab bars or handrails
- Recommending senior safety products and devices
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as light housekeeping, meal preparation, and running errands
- Mobility assistance, including transferring and positioning
- Incidental transportation for follow-up appointments and physical therapy
- Medication reminders
- Contact with your loved one’s medical team, whenever necessary
- Personal care and companionship
- Peace of mind for family and friends
Senior care experts in Sacramento, CA, offer a wide range of services that can be provided around the clock, every day of the week, making sure that all your loved one’s needs are met in their entirety. As every client has different care needs, we develop customized care plans for each and every one of them. Comfort Keepers can take care of all your loved one’s daily tasks and responsibilities, allowing your senior mom and dad to focus on getting better.
Working together, we can ensure your loved one’s successful recovery. If you think your senior mom or dad could benefit from our long term care services in Sacramento, CA, contact us today to schedule a free in-home consultation with one of our friendly client care coordinators. Comfort Keepers are happy to help!
Contact Us to Learn More!
Thank you for your message! We will be in contact with you soon.